After the Dedication Ceremony and the celebration lunch party, the lecture session entitled "IEEE Milestone Memorial Lecture" was held at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, Tokyo, Japan with 80 participants. At the beginning, Prof. Isao Shirakawa, IEEE Japan Council History Committee Chair, gave an introductory talk on IEEE Milestone.
The last lecture entitled "Technologies Trend of Metal Oxide Surge Arrester" was presented by Mr. Masayuki Takada. The titles of the invited lecturers are listed below.
|IEEE Milestones||Prof. Isao Shirakawa
(IEEE Japan Concil History Committee, Chair)
|Birth of Gapless Metal Oxide Surge Arrester (MOSA) and its Business Development Activities in Formatives Years||Mr. Misao Kobayashi
(Representative Director, Power System, Surge Protect KK)
|Technologies Trend of Metal Oxide Surge Arrester||Mr. Masayuki Takada
(Assistant Senior Engineer, Engineering Department, SORESTER Factory Meidensha Corporation)
LMAG Tokyo held Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency Tour at 1:30 a.m. with 35 participantsins in 10th July,2014, and the above lecture meeting in co-sponsorship with IEEE Tokyo Section at University of Electro-Communications at 3:30 p.m. with about 74 participants. The lecturer was Dr. Keiji Tachikawa, Former President, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, and the talk was entitled "Space development of Japan and the future prospects".
The 2014 Second Meeting of Japan Council Executive Committee was held on Thursday, July 17th, 2014, from 3:00 p.m.in Nagasaki Prefecture.
Notice from IEEE Tokyo Section Office
- Tokyo Bulletin is published via E-mail.
- Have you renewed your 2014 IEEE membership? You can easily renew your membership online with your Web Account.
- Tokyo Section encourages membership upgrade to Senior Membership. Visit IEEE website for online application. For details, please refer to Senior Member Application procedure.
- Please make sure to notify IEEE HQ of any changes in your address etc. Online notification is available by registering your Web Account.
- IEEE Tokyo Section welcomes any comments, requests or inquiries from our members. Please send them to email@example.com.
Copyright IEEE - All rights reserved.